TheHipHopChamber's Fan Box

SWAG

Photobucket

Be like Mac Miller & look like a champion! Stunt Shades.

Monday, May 16, 2011

PHOTOS - THEOPHILUS LONDON X KANYE WEST X CANNES MUSIC FESTIVAL

SOURCE:HYPEBEAST
Theophilus London recently met Kanye West at the Cannes music festival. Exciting to see two of my favorite artist in the same room. Not to mention two of the most innovative hip-hop artist in the game. Black excellence is in the building. 
"AAHHHHHHH "TMIEZ ARE WEIRD IN CANNES" Met with My idol Kanye West. We happen to be at the same party randomly in Cannes this past wnkd and he walked up to me...... YE: "Whats good Theophilus" Me: "Ohhh fuk.. dude im a huge fan" YE: oh cool, i love your music. PERIOD. Then we spoke for the next hour and half kicking it about Music, his career, his new album out this fall, watch the throne, and ummm fuk i was not even nervous. He dropped so many gems and we drank wayyyyyyyyy to much Champagne. I told him about what inspired me about him as an artist, My favorite song of his, he told me jay quotes... ahhhhh im fanning out.. BLACK EXCELLENCE was in the building. (FLEX BOMB here) and a couple ROZAY Grunts." - Theophilus London

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUNT SHADES

Photobucket
Look like a winner, wear Stunt Shades.

Featured Song- Stuntin'