TheHipHopChamber's Fan Box

SWAG

Photobucket

Be like Mac Miller & look like a champion! Stunt Shades.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Meaning Behind k-os - I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman

Meaning behind I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman title of the song.

The song samples "California" by Phantom Planet



And the drummer of the band was in this Natalie Portman movie.



The chorus of k-os song lifts a few lines

"We've been on the run
Driving in the sun
Looking out for #1
California here we come
Right back where we started from

Hustlers grab your guns
Your shadow weighs a ton
Driving down the 101
California here we come
Right back where we started from" - Phantom Planet

"I've been on the run
Shadow weighs a ton
I know I found a recipe, for me
But I can't really make you love me
No I can't really make you love me" - k-os


k-os I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUNT SHADES

Photobucket
Look like a winner, wear Stunt Shades.

Featured Song- Stuntin'