TheHipHopChamber's Fan Box

SWAG

Photobucket

Be like Mac Miller & look like a champion! Stunt Shades.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

BIG K.R.I.T. - HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIPHOP ft. YELAWOLF prod. Big K.R.I.T

                                          SOURCE:BigKrit
"Happy Birthday Hip Hop" produced by Big K.R.I.T. and featuring Yelawolf is the first record from the forthcoming mixtape "Last King 2: God's Machine" presented by DJ Wally Sparks (Big K.R.I.T.'s official DJ) and DJ Breakem Off. This song was recorded at Tree Sound Studios the night that Big K.R.I.T. and Yelawolf first met a little over a year ago.The meeting was also captured on film and chronicled by3LittleDigs.com After K.R.I.T. and Yela had a conversation about their influences and their shared respect for each other, this record became the end result. Hip Hop reborn in the South. "Last King 2: God's Machine" will be available online 08.18.11                        
                                    DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUNT SHADES

Photobucket
Look like a winner, wear Stunt Shades.

Featured Song- Stuntin'