TheHipHopChamber's Fan Box

SWAG

Photobucket

Be like Mac Miller & look like a champion! Stunt Shades.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TWO WEEKS OF VOLUNTARY SILENCE

"As I write this, I am recovering from spending two weeks without hearing music of any sort. Two. Fucking. Weeks. It’s been awful, really awful, and, for the most part, mind-bendingly depressing." 
Excerpt:"I end up spending the rest of the day watching the World Cup on mute with teletext turned on. I learn that teletext is awful at keeping up with live commentary. The word “vuvuzela” is replaced by “vasectomy,” and on my TV is this sentence: “The noise of the vasectomies in the stadium is overwhelming.” This is the highlight of my day." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUNT SHADES

Photobucket
Look like a winner, wear Stunt Shades.

Featured Song- Stuntin'