TheHipHopChamber's Fan Box

SWAG

Photobucket

Be like Mac Miller & look like a champion! Stunt Shades.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Pick-up Lines for Your Inner Playa

So today I heard this story of this eight grader telling misguided pick-up lines to his teacher. "Teacher do you work at firehouse, because you make my balls hot ." Needless to say the student was suspended. But this prompts me to write my own corny pick-up lines. Enjoy! Add your own as a comment.

Photobucket

photo

I must be a snowman because you make my heart melt.

Do you like presents? I have two underneath my Christmas tree.

Do you believe in Jesus? Have faith in my ......

Are you satan's spawn? Because your pretty d**n hot.

Hey are you a stripper? I think I just fell in love! (T-Pain ref)

You like Jay-Z? I'd like to Rocafella.

You look like Alicia Keys the way you gave me an Empire State of Mind.

Your like a drug and I think I'm bout to relapse. (Eminem Ref)

Are you "chillin" lady? Because I can make you Wale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUNT SHADES

Photobucket
Look like a winner, wear Stunt Shades.

Featured Song- Stuntin'