TheHipHopChamber's Fan Box

SWAG

Photobucket

Be like Mac Miller & look like a champion! Stunt Shades.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

50 Cent on Tyra Banks



I was in Barnes and Noble yesterday (which is funny because I rarely read anymore) and the first thing I went to find was "The 50th Law" by 50 Cent and Robert Greene (aka Greene wrote it and 50 put his insight in). I have been pretty curious about this book since first hearing about its debut earlier this year. It is the "bible for success in life and work based on a single principle: fear nothing." After flipping through a few pages I was convinced this book was worth the read. So I am planning on buying it on Amazon for $10 instead of the $20 Barnes and Nobles charges. I will write a book review upon finishing it. If anyone has read this let me know what you think.

"I think I'm scared of what the future holds" - Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUNT SHADES

Photobucket
Look like a winner, wear Stunt Shades.

Featured Song- Stuntin'