TheHipHopChamber's Fan Box

SWAG

Photobucket

Be like Mac Miller & look like a champion! Stunt Shades.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Music Link Drop

Here is a ton of new music for ya''ll from various bloggers (stuff I'm not posting for obvious reasons) and a few unheard of nuggets from me.

Photobucket

Not a Birdman fan but he features Wayne, Bun B, and Drake so I know alot of people will be rocking this regardless of the lack of creativity and concepts.

Haven't heard this album. Pretty Ricky Album

Photobucket

Has a Kanye West feature. Haven't really listened yet.

One Republic - Waking Up Pictures, Images and Photos

Chill and brilliant music! One Republic Bonus Tracks

Haven't listened yet but loved the bonus tracks One Republic Waking Up Album

John Mayer


Kanye West Stunna Pictures, Images and Photos

"Same day you play me be the same day MTV play videos" -Kanye 
Heard this song a week or so ago not vibing with it so I didn't post it here.
Figure ya'll would be interested tho.

Features Ye haven't listened yetMr. Hudson Album

Photobucket


Photobucket

My Indie Feed (Be sure to follow this blog!)

Andrew Lewis Fearsome (Will make my top 15 songs of 09 list)

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUNT SHADES

Photobucket
Look like a winner, wear Stunt Shades.

Featured Song- Stuntin'